Youth Conference 2021 - June 25-26
Membership: Youth of the Bloomfield Hills Michigan Stake and Farmington Hills Stake of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, or friends of Bloomfield Hills Michigan Stake Youth. Friends must be approved by the stake member’s bishop in order to attend.
Ages: Young Men and Young Women who will turn 14 this year or who will be entering the 9th grade in the fall of 2021. Those who are 18 and who have just graduated from high school in the spring of 2021 are also welcome.
Registration: Each participant must register on-line (with a parent present) and fill out the Standards Contract, Photo Release & Permission & Waiver forms which are part of the electronic registration process. Registration must be completed by June 1st.
- When is youth conference? - June 25-26, 2021
- Who can attend? - See the Eligibility information to the left.
- What should I bring? - CLICK HERE for the Personal Packing List
- Where do I get the permission slip? (an electronic version is part of the registration process) - CLICK HERE for the parental permission & medical release
- How do I register? - ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE ELECTRONIC. No youth will be able to attend without a valid registration. Please register by June 1st. If you miss the registration deadline, please contact a member of your ward / branch YM/YW presidencies and have them contact Stake leadership to manually process your registration.
- Check In/Check out: Parents will need to have their youth at the Wirthlin Farm by 8:30am Friday, June 25 for check in. They will need to pick up their youth at 9:00pm Saturday, June 26th to check out.
- What are the sleeping arrangements? - We will be staying at the Wirthlin Farm in Northville, MI (55645 Eight Mile Road, Northville 48167). We will be camping in tents, so participants will be responsible for bringing their own camping equipment. Due to COVID and social distancing requirements, no youth or adults may share a tent unless they are in the same family. If you need camping equipment, please contact your ward/branch youth leadership to help make arrangements.
- What is the address of where you will be holding Youth Conference? Wirthlin Farm: 55645 Eight Mile Road, Northville, MI 48167
- What are the transportation arrangements? Parents are responsible for getting their youth to the Youth Conference site. Due to COVID restrictions and current Church guidelines, we are unable to carpool or offer rides to the Wirthlin Farm. We recognize that the restrictions are changing on an ongoing basis. Please realize that State of Michigan restriction and Church guidelines may differ. We will follow Church guidelines in effect at the time of Youth Conference. If the current guideline changes, we will update this page.
Youth conference begins in....