Youth Conference 2018 - June 22-23
Register for Youth Conference!
All youth and adults need to register by April 22, 2018. Click the registration button to register and then turn in the permission and medical information form to your YM or YW leader by April 22nd.
Adult Leader Registration
Membership: Youth of the Bloomfield Hills Michigan Stake of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, or friends of Bloomfield Hills Michigan Stake Youth. Friends must be approved by the stake member’s bishop in order to attend.
Ages: Young Men and Young Women who are 14-18 years old as of June 23rd, 2018, or who will be entering the 9th grade in the fall of 2018, or who have just graduated from high school in the spring of 2018.
Registration: Each participant must register on-line (youth click here; adult leaders click here) and by turning in a permission and medical information form (click here) to their YM or YW leaders by April 22nd.
- When is youth conference? - June 22-23, 2018
- Who can attend? - See the Eligibility information to the left.
- What should I bring? - Click here for the Personal Equipment List
- Where do I get the permission slip? - Click here for the parental permission, medical release, and standards contract.
- How do I register? - Youth click here to register and then give a completed permission slip to your youth leader. Please do both by April 22nd. (Adult leaders click here to register.)