- When is Deacon's Camp? - July 5-8, 2023
- Who can attend? - See the Eligibility information.
- What is the cost? $125
- How do I make payment? Please fill out a tithing slip (physical only. The online system will not accept OTHER donations for this activity) and use the "OTHER" category. Please give your payment to a member of your Ward/Branch Bishopric and write in "2023 Deacon's Camp" so your Bishopric knows what the funds are for.
- What should I bring? - CLICK HERE for the Personal Equipment List
- Where do I get the permission slip? It is part of the online registration. You will fill it out during the registration process.
- How do I register? - Registration will begin May 1, 2023. ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE ELECTRONIC. No youth will be able to attend without a valid registration. Registration deadline is June 15th.
- Check In/Check out: Parents will need to have their youth at the Kensington Metro Park Group Camp by 8:30am on Wednesday and pick them up at 1:00pm on Saturday. CLICK HERE for a map to the group camp.
- What are the sleeping arrangements? We will be camping in tents, so participants will be responsible for bringing their own camping equipment. Families should decide themselves if they will allow their youth to share a tent. The registration form allows parents to declare their desires to Camp leadership.
- What is the address of where you will be holding Deacons Camp? Kensington Metro Park Group Camp: Group Camp Road, Milford MI 48380. CLICK HERE to map your location.
- What are the transportation arrangements? Parents are responsible for getting their youth to the Deacon's Camp site. Carpooling should be arranged by individual families if desired.
THE ADVENTURE BEGINS IN: