As outlined by the North America / Northeast Area PresidencyALL overnight activities require:
- approval using the Event and Activity Plan AND
- parental permission using the Permission and Medical Release Form.
Any activities planned for a location outside our stake boundaries should be approved by a member of the Stake Presidency.Area Presidency approval is required for any activity that meets one or more of the following:
- Involves participants from more than one stake
- Is planned for a location requiring more than five hours of travel
- Is planned for a location outside of the Michigan Detroit or Michigan Lansing Coordinating Councils
Use the Event and Activity Plan to request bishop, stake and/or area approval when required.Additional planning information can be found in the General Handbook 20. Activities and Safety and Health.